ad 1

Chris Brown Says Rihanna Dated Drake To Get Back At Him


In the words of Chris Brown, he's the one Rihanna truly loves, not Drake.
That's because he said when they had issues, Rihanna had to date Drake to make him jealous.

Chris was on New York radio station, Hot 97, and he said a lot of things about their relationship.

On Rihanna dating Drake:
“I look at it like this. I’m content with who I am so whoever decides to move on and do their thing I was cool. I mean, I was tight, but you also have to consider that was in the ‘thug Chris Brown era’. I was in my bag. At that time I was just all about running up on dudes, when I see you it’s this.”
So does he feel like Rih started dating Drake on purpose? “She’s going to get mad when I say this but in a way I do. It’s understandable. It’s the game, we young. We do that at that age.”
On getting back with his ex-girlfriend Rihanna:
“Yea..we was cool. For me it was like a lot of it was on me trying again to pick up the pieces. I just wanted to make sure it was still there. But at the end of the day, I kinda wanted to make amends to her to show her I could be the man she wanted me to be.”
On Rihanna opening up to Oprah:
“It was a shock for me because you know, with different teams and how people’s camps work. After I saw it I was like ‘ok cool’ now she’s showing me that she care because I didn’t know for awhile. I was actually moved by it. That’s when I knew we could be friends and can talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...