ad 1

Exposed: How Bill Cosby Raped Me ––Model Janice Dickinson


More damning revelations are coming out with regards to the allegations of rape against respected actor and comedian, Bill Cosy. Supermodel Janice Dickinson has revealed how it all happened:
She said during a meeting with him to feature in the Cosby Show he offered her a glass of win and... “The next morning I woke up, and I wasn’t wearing my pajamas. I remember before I passed out thinking that I had been sexually assaulted . . . Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was [Cosby] dropping his robe and getting on top of me.” She added: “I remember a lot of pain . . . I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...