ad 1

See sexy snaps of Nicki Minaj from her photo shoot for Billboard magazine

[Trends Naija Blog]
Nicki flaunts her curvaceous self on the recent cover of billboard magazine. She is so blessed with a nice figure .

In this edition, Nicki gave insight about what it takes to be at the top of her game.
She's Just As Smart As She Is Beautiful:
"I'm on 15 to 25 conference calls every few days strategizing with my team. I think a lot of artists sit back and have it done for them," Minaj tells Billboard. "Sometimes as women in the industry -- if you're sexy or like doing sexy things -- some people subconsciously negate your brain. They think you're stupid."
She Makes Her Dreams A Reality
"I was just a little kid in Southside Jamaica, Queens, hoping one day I would have my own perfume," Minaj tells Billboard of those days when fame was a very distant possibility. "And now I have three."
Don't Think You Can Play Her

"Once I did American Idol, a lot of people would come up to me and say, 'Oh, you're smarter than I thought,' " she says. "What does that mean?!" Which of her snaps is your favorite?
more photos below

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...