ad 1

‘WHY I WEAR THE SAME T-SHIRT EVERY DAY’ – FACEBOOK’S MARK ZUCKERBERG


Facebook founder and chief executive Mark
Zuckerberg has opened up on why he wears the
same T-shirt every day, in his first-ever Q&A
session. Mr Zuckerberg said he owns multiple
versions of the same T-shirt, as clothing. Read
what he said below
"I really want to clear my life so that I have to
make as few decisions as possible about
anything except how to best serve this
community. I'm in this really lucky position
where I get to wake up every day and help
serve more than 1bn people, and I feel like I'm
not doing my job if I spend any of my energy
on things that are silly or frivolous about my
life, so that way I can dedicate all of my energy
towards just building the best products and
services."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...