ad 1

"She was like a daughter to me"-K-Solo Gushes about his New Cameroonian Wife


A short while after ending his union with his ex-wife who accused him of battering her, K-Solo moved into the arms of a Cameroonian Lady ,Matop.He gushed about her to Punch 
 She was like a daughter to me before she became my wife. I was watching over her before I finally proposed to her. We were friends and I used to advise her about men then too. When we met, I had more female fans than males. Most of the things that were written in the media were false stories, but she has been a very good friend.
I had little opposition from my family because I already had a bad press. They were skeptical if I could handle a woman. 
She was not in Nigeria then, she is from Cameroon. We had that little opposition and I was no longer interested. She kept encouraging me to move on. She actually changed me and gave me the chance to love again, because I had a bitter experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...