ad 1

Kendrick Lamar Lives It Up for ‘i’ Music Video!

Following its debut back in September, Kendrick Lamar premieres the celebratory music video for his latest cut “i“! The track serves as the lead single off his upcoming sophomore album, which is due out later this year via Interscope Records. Directed by Alexandre Moors, the clip sees the Compton rapper dancing
his way through his hood while shots of people going through their daily battles play in-between. “I wrote a record for the homies that’s in the penitentiary right now,” Kendrick recently expressed. “And I also wrote a record for these kids that come up to my show with these slashes on their wrists saying they don’t want to live no more.” I gotta say I saw Kendrick perform over the weekend at the #BacardiTriangle and he absolutely slayed it, the man really knows how to play to ab audience and deliver the right amount of energy. LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...